We can’t wait for the holographic trend to hit this fall, Bluemarine took the holographic trophy with their amazing accessories for fall 2012. However, this gorgeous trend doesn’t stop in fall, expect a metallic holographic invasion for spring 2013, Stella McCartney’s resort 2013 collection featured holographic accessories and Proenza Schoeler has created a resort collection of holographic bags set to debut in spring. Take a peek at our favorite holographic inspirational images and our current style picks.
images via thenaturalselections, style.com, buzznet
If you want to get a jump start on the upcoming metallic holographic trend, here are a few of our current sparkling picks…
- 1. E-dress me: Mini Mod Cocktail Dresses by Atria ($150)
- 2. Nine West: Fastlife Platforms ($29.99)
- 3. Sephora: Nails Inc. Nail Jewelry ($9.50)
- 4. Swarovski: People Crystal Ring: ($350)
- 5: Eddie Borgo Bracelet Resort 2013 contact: SALES@EDDIEBORGO.COM
- 6. Stella McCartney Resort 2013 clutch contact: (212) 627-2007 9AM-6PM EST.